Case Categories for Criminal Cases:
Following Case Categories are included in Criminal Cases.
- Is appeal in time? (30 days)
- Is Appeal/Application is maintainable under law.
- Whether certified copies of the impugned Order/ Judgment / Annexures of the trial court to be filled.
- Whether certificate regarding filing / non filing of Bail/ Appeal to be filed
- Whether vakalatnama to be filed or filled in properly and CNIC/ Mobile/ Ledger number of advocate to be mentioned on power.
- Trial Court should be approached first in light of Judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court of Pakistan dated: 23.04.1997 in Cr. Bail Application No. 192-K/96 and Criminal Bail Application No.223-K/96.
- Whether affidavit to the filed/Sworn.
- Whether pleading of Trial Court to be filed
- Whether proper Provision of Law to be quoted
- Whether duplicate set to be filed / completed in case of divisional/larger bench.
- Residential address of the applicant to be mentioned
- Original Power attorney to be filed / Shown, after applied.
- Annexure to be attested as true copy
- Annexure to be marked properly
- Paging to be done with english translation.Legible copies of page no. to be filed.
- Translation to be certified by Advocate
- All blanks are properly filled in.
- Index to be filed / Completed
- Whether Copy supply to Prosecutor General Sindh.
CRIMINAL BAIL APPLICATIONS CRIMINAL MISC APPLICATIONS CRIMINAL REVISION APPLICATIONS CRIMINAL TRANSFER APPLICATIONS CRIMINAL APPEAL CRIMINAL ACQ. APPEALS SPECIAL CRIMINAL ANTI-TERRORISM APPEALS SPECIAL CRIMINAL ANTI-TERRORISM ACQ. APPEALS CRIMINAL ACCOUNTABLILITY APPEALS CRIMINAL ACCOUNTABLILITY ACQ. APPEALS SECIAL CRIMINAL BAIL APPLICATION(CUSTOMS) SECIAL CRIMINAL MISC APPLICATION(CUSTOMS) SECIAL CRIMINAL REV APPLICATION(CUSTOMS) SECIAL CRIMINAL APPEAL APPLICATION(CUSTOMS) CRIMINAL ORG. MISC APPLICATIONS
Following CHECKLIST/REQUIREMENT should be completed within seven(07) days of presentation of the case otherwise case may be dismissed under non-prosecution.