Case Categories for Civil Cases:
Following Case Categories are included in Civil Cases.
- Is appeal in time? (30 days)
- Is Appeal/Application is maintainable under law.
- Whether the revision is Competent or not.
- Whether description of Parties to be mentioned properly as per impugned order.
- Proper Court fee to be affixed.
Rule II Chapter 1-A of the High Court
Rules and Orders Volume V.
- Whether proper provision of Law to be quoted.
- Whether certified copy of Judgment / decree and annexures of the trial Court to be filed
- Whether vakalatnama to be filed /completed and CNIC/ Mobile/ Ledger number of advocate to be mentioned on power.
- Whether affidavit to be filed/Sworn
- Whether pleading of Trial Court to filed
- Whether opening form to be filed/filled in properly.
- Whether duplicate set to be filed / completed.
- Rs. 250/- to be deposited, (Rule 8 –Chapter 2-A High Court Rules and Orders Volume V)
- Original Power attorney to be filed /shown,when applied.
- Annexure to be marked properly
- All blanks are properly filled in.
- Index to be filed/completed
- Paging to be done
- Legible copies of pages No to be filed
- Whether copies for Respondents to be supplied.
HIGH COURT APPEAL SPECIAL HIGH COURT APPEAL FIRST APPEAL (BANKING)(SB OR DB) SECOND APPEAL MISC. APPEAL ADMIRALTY APPEAL REVISION APPLICATION FIRST RENT APPEAL CIVIL TRANSFER APPLICATION
Following CHECKLIST/REQUIREMENT should be completed within seven(07) days of presentation of the case otherwise case may be dismissed under non-prosecution.