|Syed Muhammad Farooq Shah
|Date of Birth:
|1st October, 1955
|M.A. , LLB (From Karachi University)
|Enrolled As An Advocate:
- In 23-11-1978, as Lower Court Advocate by Sindh Bar Council.
- In 31-12-1980, as High Court Advocate.
- Appointed as a Civil
Judge and F.C.M in 1984, took charge on 04-03-1984, remained posted
at Taluka Gari Yasin, District Shikarpur, District Thatta, District
Jacobabad, District Hyderabad and District Mirpurkhas.
- On promotion as a Senior Civil Judge, posted at District
Hyderabad & Jacobabad. On further promotion as an Additional
District & Sessions Judge, in the year 1995, remained posted
at District Karachi (South), Taluka Shahdadpur and again Karachi
- Posted as Deputy Secretary, (Admin/F&A/Opinion).
- Joint Secretary (Opinion/Administration) Law & Justice Division, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Attorney Journal Office, Islamabad.
- Senior Consultant Law Division.
|Repatriated To High Court Of Sindh:
- Posted as Project Director (Access to Justice Program), High Court of Sindh. Completed
14 Judicial Complexes including Judicial Complexes at Tando Adam
& Sehwan Sharif. Those were inaugurated by Hon'ble Chief Justice
- In the year 2009, posted as
Judicial Member Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue.
- Elevated to the Bench in the year 2012.
|During Service, Attended Following National/international
Trainings, Workshops & Seminars:
- Attended Refreshers Course/Training of Judicial Officers @ Pakistan Judicial Academy at Islamabad in The Year 1991-1992.
- Fundamentals of Electronic office from 16-04-2001 to 12-05-2001 at Islamabad, Pakistan Computer Bureau.
- Singapore Cooperation Program Training Awards at Singapore from 05 to 20 March, 2001, Conducted by Supreme Court, Singapore.
the rule of law and Strengthening the Criminal Justice System at
the International Training Centers, SEOUL (South Korea), from 11
to 30th, October, 2001.
- DIAL (Development
Of Internet For Asian Laws), Training on 9th and 10th May 2002 at
COMSATS, Institute of Information Technology at Islamabad.
- Workshop on Computer Networking, Internet Firewall
& Proxies Conducted By NIPA at Karachi from 18 to 22 March,
- Judicial Training Course for ADJ's
at Sindh Judicial Academy Karachi from 2nd July to 20th July 1995.
- Workshops on Anti-Terrorism Laws at Vienna,
Austria and Berlin/Germany in September, 2008.
- Organized basic Computer Orientation Training Course at
Sindh Judicial Academy from 20-02-2009 to 13-05-2009 for Judicial
- Course on 'Mediation as an ADR
Mechanism' on December 20 & 21, 2010 at Sindh Judicial Academy,